Friday, May 19, 2006

My work


Here i will share my different works that i have done and explain a alittle about them.... Enjoy...

Still life drawing of a sculpture, 40cm x 20cmIt’s a still life drawing of a sculpture of a pregnant woman carrying a pot of water with three children. It was a sculpture made by our teacher Mr. Maeda, showing load of work put to a woman and lack of family planning education and practice in society. The medium is pencils





Nature, 22cm x 22cmIt’s a mix medium painting showing how I see our environment. I used organic material and materials that I could find outside my house, print and glass.




Still life painting of colourful objects, 48cm x 40cmIt is a class work that we were experimenting luminous colours and to make the still life objects to stand out from a very colourful background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home